Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, October 21, 2011

Freebie Alert! Another Day of Freebies....

Another day of "crazy" freebies lol!!! Here are 5 more that I have retired. Making room for the bunch that are going in stores next week! I hope you all enjoy :) Thank you btw for all the awesome comments! Yes I do read them :)

Scroll down below the previews to download from Mediafire!







LOVE CUTIE

OPPOSITES ATTRACT "DARK"


OPPOSITES ATTRACT LOVEY


EVIL ANN AND ANDY

WHISPERED PIXIE

24 comments:

  1. Awesome! I downloaded a couple yesterday and a few more today! I lost ALL my kits when my external died last month so I'm excited to be able to build my stash back up! :) (And and thanks!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , Thank you

    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the lovely gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so very very much,you have been so great to share your talent with us like this.And you don't need to worry I dont think your crazy or losing your mind LOL
    I think your mental health is safe But...I will check back really often to be sure and if there are more freebies I guess I could pick up a few whle I am here LOL ,but seriously your very sweet and kind to share as you do thankyou Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all your BEAUTIFUL designs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much for sharing these with everyone. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for your great freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So kind of you to share these beautiful kits thank you so much. Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another Wow!! Thanks so much, Sweetie.
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. TYSM I can't wait to make a tag with Evil Ann and Andy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these so much! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete